Skip to main content

Change or Add Department/Unit Contact Information

To change employee information:

Please visit one of the following pages for specific information on how to change your directory employee information (e.g. phone number, title, department).

For Stateside Employees: State Employee Frequently Asked Questions on Updating your information
For Auxiliary Employees: Auxiliary Employee Frequently Asked Questions on Updating Your Information

To edit or add a department’s contact information:

To add a new department contact (e.g. “financial aid office”), or to edit an existing one, please fill out the following form: Change Request Form. Please note that you will need to log in with your SDSUid to submit the form. Please allow up to 72 hours for processing before updated information will show on the Directory site.